Monday, November 14, 2005

South Korea

Dear Friends and Family,


In just a little over 12 hours, I leave for South Korea for 15 days. Most of you have some connection with us, either through long-term relationships, family, church related ministry, or you have a passion for prayer. I would like to communicate a bit more regularly and specifically this trip.

I would like to include Prayer requests as well as other concerns ... so this list is much smaller. Also, it is written on the fly ... and may even have a few grammar or spelling mistakes ... please ignore them.

I feel this trip is very strategic. After some prayer, we feel as if Carlene is going to remain home this time. So it will be just myself this time.

We have just received an invitation to return in February for the Foursquare National Pastors Conference together with Jean Darnall ... and also in March for the Youth With A Mission school ... as well other meetings yet to be determined. So with all of that travel, this seems the right choice.

Everything is just a bit sketchy at this point, but I'd like you to pray for:

grace and efficient connections with airlines and other travel
wisdom and revelation regarding ministry
safety and health with sustaining energy
clarity in meeting the right people the right place in the right time
peace and grace for Carlene and our other family members Nate and Krista, Danielle, Matthew, and Paul.


Thank you for praying, and I'll try to communicate as often as possible ... especially as the Holy Spirit leads.



Bless you,

Darrell

Ps. Please feel free to e-mail any words or insights questions or whatever it's always wonderful to hear from friends during these trips ... you may even leave me a voice message that I can retrieve through my e-mail. This is a Internet fax #but you may leave a voicemail as well: 206.350.0236 ... oh the marvel of electronic technology!