Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Korea 2005 #1

Dear Friends.....

First of all...many thanks to those who responded to my invitation to keep this ministry before the Lord. I cannot express how "different" these days feel. It is a bit subjective, but I have determined not to minister our of my own "proven devices" but to rely on His direction for everything spoken or done. There has been a discernible difference and anointing...Thank you Lord.

I spoke on the authority and wisdom of intimacy as well as a kind of spontaneous "'sharpening your arrows" talk.
Praises:

NO jet lag...immediate body clock adjustment..slept as if there was literally no time change

Holy Spirit flow of communication....am not "rushing" into subject matter, but the Lord has continued to carefully lay out each ministry time

I miss family...but have taken personal time to walk the streets of Seoul in the morning and just enjoy the Lord ( I found a Dunkin Doughnuts shop....serves decent cup of joe with an apple fritter to balance out all the kimchee..so much for the 3 mile walk)

Please pray for:

Healing from a nagging cough....especially at night.

Protection from distraction..especially as I pray for individuals

Continued clarity of exact words the Lord would have me speak

Creativity as I have sung spontaneously in nearly every meeting

Continued protection and blessing over my family.


Bless all of you...and thank you for praying...don't forget to email..or if you don't like to do email... even call me to leave voice mail....love to hear your voices! ( 206.350.0236)

Darrell