Wednesday, November 16, 2005

#2

Wanted to also include this wonderful word of encouragement an intercessor sent...it may apply to some of you as well...and also a photo sent from Ben...interesting...

Darrell


As a worshiper I receive many vision pictures as I worship whether it's when I flag, sing, dance, lay prostrate, as you know it's just being fully in His Presence that He speaks most clearly to our spirits. This is what I saw:
I was on a plane and feeling physically very ants-y, like my legs had endured sitting long enough, the stewardess stopped by my seat and asked if there was anything I needed. I replied, "just let me walk on the wing for awhile." (I actually have said this a few times on long flights for mission trips.) In the vision, I was then walking on the metal wing, and it turned into a huge bird wing, golden as I looked out the length of it, and knew it was a huge golden eagles wing. The Lord said to me, I will bear you up on eagles wings. I looked down at my feet and the wing turned to a glistening white irridescent glow like the brightest that all the colors can be, probably similar to the crystal sea of the heavenly realm.
As the service continued I pondered more and then look into the scripture that states those same words.
Here it is for you:
Exodus 19:4-6 (ampl.) You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to Myself. Now therefore, if you will obey My voice in truth and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own pecuiar possession and treasure from among and above all peoples; for the earth is Mine. And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests, a holy nation consecrated, set apart to the worship of God). These are the words you shall speak to the Israelites.
There are those called to a higher level of covenant to show forth the Beauty of Holiness through consecrated lifestyles of Worship to the one True God. When the authentic is manifest (through us), then any forms of false worship must bow and retreat. This is what the Lord has been speaking to me loudly concerning all the forms of worship, for me especially in using/making cloth artforms. I see yours as a holiness voice and pure instruments as you place your hands to guitars, drums, and keyboards, and sing forth the Glories of the Lord.
Blessings on all that you do and are on your mission trip, I will continue to uphold you before the Lord and war on behalf of True worship coming forth in Korea in greater and increasing measure!