Friday, November 18, 2005

Alert!!!

Friends....

This will be a quick note....it is 11am Sat...and this afternoon I'd like to invite you to pray for a very important and strategic meeting that I feel the Lord has arranged. Carlene and I met E. several months ago..she is an intercessor with a mission to stand in the gap as she is from North Korea. She has a strong calling on her life...and I feel will be instrumental in the establishment of an altar of worship in her land. I will introduce her to P. (who we met in the states..he regularly visits North Korea and lives in China.) We all "happened" to be in the same place and time.....here in Seoul. We simply want to foster a friendship, worship and pray together....as I feel there is a divine plan the Lord will begin to unwrap.

I am so grateful to the Lord for allowing us to form friendships with our common passion...the worship of the One who created heaven and earth. The last 2 visits we have made to Korea have also coincided with governmental visits from leaders in America. Condolessa Rice was here the same time last March, and yesterday, President Bush was speaking just 1 hour away from the city where I spoke the last several days. I heard on the news he used some of the same language to describe North Korea as I have . My message is not political...but I believe the Lord wants to bring spiritual as well as natural healing to the whole nation of Korea. I am glad to be a small part.

Thank you for praying...I feel very energized...even walked for 2 hours this morning.....and was rewarded with finding a Starbucks.....except they have no "venti" size....their large is our small...hmmmmm, in more ways than one.


Bless you...

Darrell


PS I may not get to email much the next days...will speak 3 times Sunday...Mon. all day pastors meeting..Mon. pm and twice Tue...then to Taejon (Central part of Korea) Wed-Sat. God is good!