Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Korea 2005 #3

Friends...

Just a quick note....again, thank you for praying. Last night I spoke in the afternoon and evening at an established traditional church...with a brand new building. It is a beautiful structure...but I felt the Lord wanted to communicate with passion, how much He loves the "individual temple" and that He has a dream and destiny for them. I communicated this with, I guess, a new measure of intensity..kind of surprised myself..the the entire church (100 or so) came before the Lord at the altar. Then, I prayed over individuals before home @ 11:30 pm (am staying with Pastor ...in his home the entire time I am here, I like being served American breakfast in the morning!) The pastor is facing much opposition in his decision to follow the Holy Spirit. He and his wife were in Kansas City at the House of Prayer....and she has a vision for establishing one here. Today will share the challenge of learning how to BE rather that DO...still learning that truth myself.

I will be at this same church today...afternoon and evening....then meet with several who have ministries in North Korea.

Bless all of you! Thank you for praying!

Darrell