for our Worship at the River gathering, we were sensing a change was ahead for
us, but we were not certain how it would look, nor exactly what we should
say. Last year was prophesied to be a “gateway” season, where many were
entering into new things. We sensed that was true for us, but did not
have the language to express what we felt. If you have been following our
journey, you are aware of the word the Lord spoke to us about "living with
of our belongings to Port Townsend as Carlene has been given primary
responsibility to care for her mother’s businesses and arrange for
her mothers personal care.
- Our December “Worship at the River” needed to be canceled due to the
- Our January worship needed to be canceled because of our Korea assignment.
(full report with podcasts HERE)
- In February, all of our children (including Calvin, our grandson) will be in California to bless
our son Matt before he is deploys February 9 (Destination unknown at
this time). February Worship at the River CHANGED TO 6PM
SUNDAY February 22
- March, we will be in Kenya for nearly 3 weeks. Our Worship at the River for March is CANCELED
into words, are being written on the calendar for us.
Lord will allow us to gather several times a year to Worship again together and
we will send you those dates as soon as we know them.
and I are officially moving to Port Townsend. We will keep our condo
for the next 6-8 months.
dependent on your love, your prayers and your financial support.
For the time being, you may send financial support to: Pacificministries PO
BOX 1351 Fairview OR 97030 Or go to Pacificministries.blogspot.com
and use our Paypal account.
- We want to encourage YOU to initiate gatherings in your home of friends (actually family) from Worship at the
- We want to be with you to Worship at the River. We will keep in close email contact with you.
- Our itinerary:
In Los Angeles for Family Gathering to see Matthew Deployed
cousin is a medical director and Kate is a nurse)
Thank you, and bless you for your continued love, prayers, and financial
Darrell and Carlene