Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Darrell and I are snug as a bug in the cabin listening to the bay howl like the seashore. Button down the hatches because it is going to be a loooooooong night. Be careful out there friends.
This coming Sunday, December 14 at 1 PM, Worship at the River is returning to...
**********!!!THE TROUTDALE HOUSE!!!**********
Sing with me, "Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"
Very nicely sung. Thank you.
This will be a special night because:
1) we return to The Troutdale House.
2) Laura and Martin Burlus, and a few family members, will be our special guests to pamper and spoil.
3) many delicious potluck dishes will be shared, including a turkey, while stories of appreciation are told as we gather around the tables.
4) each of you has a psalm to share.
5) each of you has a teaching to share.
6) some of you will share a tongue and an interpretation.
7) many will share a revelation or a prayer as Holy Spirit leads you.
8) we will eat until we are satisfied and all will go home edified.
9) our GOD REIGNS SUPREME and we will sing together lifting His name on HIGH.
10) we have much to be thankful for and give thanks for the great praise reports.
Please come join us!! Bring instruments!! Banners!! Percussion!! Songs!!
Together we will ring in the merry
for the season of celebrating the birth of our
SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!
"Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"
Hope to see you this Sunday at 1 PM at The Troutdale House,
PS My proof reader is asleep so please forgive my mistakes. And the lights are threatening to go out.
Good night all.
450 Adelma Beach Rd
Port Townsend, WA 98368