Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pacificministries Mongolian #4

Friends,

Sorry about pics not coming through. Listen to sounds and worship of Mongolia!  (listen to our street sounds, agree with us in a prayer....and 3 min. audio of worship.
We thank you for praying....a note from Paul...




Hello everyone,  we have 3 days left here.  It is Friday morning.  I love it here but also miss my family.  We have been meeting may different people and we have had long days praying for and with people for Mongolia.  Yesterday we meet with Amra a leader  in the country churches.  We meet with him last time we were here also.  It is good to see the shift that has happened in his life.  There is so much I would love to share with you about our time together.  God is leading these leaders here and they are hearing wisdom from heaven for a transformation for the country.  Mongolia is finding its way to maturity and God has many like Amra who carry the nation in their heart. 
 
God has been blessing me with an upgrade in hearing his voice for leaders.  (I love being here and being stretched by God.  I learn so much).  Both Darrell and I had words for Amra.  We both feel that Godhas brought us here to build come along side of these leaders and become brothers to walk together to fulfill kingdom purposes on the earth. 
 
After that we meet with the church we did the conference with last time we were here.  It was a meeting like our home church (The feast).  You would have loved it everyone.  We felt we were just to hang out and encourage them.  We worshipped (Darrell will send you a clip) and prayed for them.  God shared with me this morning that what we all want is to have someone look in our eyes and just say I love like I do to Fanny.   That is all we really want is for someone to love us deeply.  We shared our love with one another and then after we had a feast.  We were all in this small building.  The church is beside this building but has no electricity and is not heated so we all gathered in this small room.  We ate together and exchanged gift with us.  We were both given slippers (this is the 2nd time this has happened) and I feel this is very significant.  I felt this trip was to solidify something between us.  Yesterday and today we received gifts from the people.  This has been very significant for us.  I love being here everyone.  My heart is totally connected.  Thanks for praying.   God has called us here to the ends of the earth to walk alongside the Mongolian church and see them and us come to maturity for the kingdom's sake. 
 
After these meeting we meet with the national intercessors for the country.  The lady who did worship during our first visit with the Victoria team was here also.  (the one who had the whistle).  I felt lead to bring an olympic scarf from canada to give to them as a sign for them.  One of the scriptures for Mongolia is ISaiah 60.  Arise and shine.  We have declared and prayed that over Canada for so long and now we are seeing Canada ARise and Shine.  We encouraged them to continue to sow in prayer.  God would raise up a harvest for the nation and Mongolia will arise  and shine.
 
We were both exhaused after this.  It was a long day.  Today will be similar with many meetings.  I am very thankful to be here.   God downloads so much to me.  The Mongolian journey is a very encouaging model for me.   They are only 19 years old as a church and God is leading them on a path to maturity.  I feel they will teach us in the west.  They are a total warrrior people.  The women are some of the strongest as a nation I have ever seen.  They are beautiful.  They have such a history of royal lineage that communism could not destroy them (70 years of Russian influence-even under STalin).  God has perserved within them a DnA that is rising up at this time on the earth.  Everyone is very friendly and it is an amazing place to be. 
 
Finally it has been great being with Darrell again.  God has connected us together for this.  Two are better than and and being together is very encouraging for me.  Darrell continues to push me out of my confort zone and it is profound to see how God is meeting me.  God has been releasing much prophectic stuff and I was reminded of Joyce's word of a prophetic mantle for me.  I say yes to God for all He has for me.  Thank you for my many friends who are committed to helping me come to maturity also.  I love you all. 
 
We do walk together together as brothers and sisters and we need each other to fulfill God's purposes on earth.  May God's purposes be fulfilled for Mongolia.
Paul