Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Mongolian Scriptures

Mongolia, March 15, 2010 11:17pm


Isaiah 41-42

41:2…Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service” He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them into dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. 3.. He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before. 4.. Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth generations from the beginning? I, the Lord- with the first of them and with the last –I am he..

42:25… I have stirred up one from the north and he comes- one from the rising sun who calls on my name. He treads on rulers as if they were mortar, as if he were a potter treading the clay”

The Lord has stirred up one from the east (Mongolia) and one from the north (North America) as his servants to do his bidding. Both are warriors, both subdue nations and kings are at their command. Unscathed means to not injured or harmed, whole, so the Lord would have you (Paul and Darrell and Mongolia) to pursue the nations, keep on moving you are not harmed and you are whole, nothing will touch you, you are walking on a path that has not been traveled before here on earth, but the Lord has already spoken it and written it in the spirit and in the heavenlies this journey, he already has it mapped out, you just need to walk it out and keep on moving, take the land and the territories.

41:5…the islands have seen it and fear ; the ends of the earth temble. They approach and come forward each helps the other and says to his brother “be strong!” the craftsman encourages the goldsmith, and he who smooths with the hammer spurs on him who strikes the anvil. He says of the welding, “it is good.” He nails down the idol so it will not topple.

I may be taking this out of context but here is a message of walking together as brother and in team, the idol ( spirit of religion etc) will be nailed down or struck at and fall…

41:9… but to you o Israel ( Paul, Darrell, mongolia) my servant, whom I have chosen you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth from its farthest corners I called you. I said you are my servant I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed for I am your God) I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. “…42:1.. Here is my servant ( Paul, Darrell, Mongolia), whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight: I will pour out my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations, he will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice, he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth ….. it goes on and on…. I the Lord have called you in righteousness, I will take hold of your hand, I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light to the gentiles, to open the eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison, and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols. See the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”