Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Korea Final


Komsomneda.... Is my poor translation of thank you in Korean. Thank you for praying for this trip.

I often bring a gift to pastors from the Northwest. This time I brought apple butter made from Hood River apples. The Lord always gives me a prophetic application to accompany the gift and this trip was no exception. Last fall Pastor David and his family visited an apple orchard where the Lord said I will give you a new understanding of fruitfulness and as you walk through the apple orchard I know that you are my delight. Little did I know that when I presented this gift they were shocked and filled with joy that the Lord would confirm their word through the gift from the Northwest. We all rejoiced!










Sunday evening I spoke at Seoul City Church. Very often I am privileged to pray and bless older saints who faithfully prayed for many years for their country and their families.










Very often I am mistaken for Bill Clinton. Sometimes even school children will ask for my autograph and I will sign Jesus loves you.... Love Bill Clinton. Pastor Joshua Cho of Seoul City Church thought that was hilarious! He had a copy of Bill Clinton's book in his library.













Komsomneda.... Is my poor translation of thank you in Korean. Thank you for praying for this trip. My last assignment before my 26 hour flight to Chicago (family wedding, rest and reunion) was to a small town 3 hours south of Seoul that is known for its ginseng products. We prayed and met with leaders in a factory who are beginning to manufacture ginseng based drinks that promote healing and provide business opportunities for missionaries in many parts of the world. And it actually is good!  (4 photos)