Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pacificministries India #3


Friends....

Heading to Mumbai tonight....meetings with Johnson Samuel whowe met in Victoria last fall. Rodrick has been delayed 5 days in Switzerland because of the ash cloud.  I have adjusted my schedule and essentially traded 3days now in Mumbai and hopefully.....(please pray as Rodrick desperately wants to be home for his extended family...especially his cousin who was murdered a few days ago for preaching)

I have been fighting a bug...but the ladies have been pumping me prayer and drugs!  I WILL MISS MIKE....here is his report:

Mike

Wow is our God great! Hi everyone from India, it’s Mike.  We have had an amazing time in the Lord here in India.  God blessed us with great encouragement for so many people.  We are overwhelmed with Gods love for his people.  He has given us his love for the people as well. He gave us the ability to see who people are in him so clearly.  He has great gold in his people here, and it has been such an honor to have him choose us to be here.  Through all the prophetic encouragement and healing touches, one thing stands clear to me more than any one thing. The Holy Spirit built everything up to a word to be released at the end of our time with the men. The words were spoken about who they are in Christ, and he revealed how he sees them.  They also saw who he is in truth, not  in religion..  The word spoken was what their greatest ministry is.  That ministry was to their wives.  Earlier we had broken up into two groups.  We were wanting to know their greatest desires and greatest miracles, their stories.  Everyone in my group of guys greatest desire was ministry.  The culture here has some bondages to how women are supposed to be, and what they are to do.  I felt every spirit in the room get quiet.  It was a tangible manifestation for both myself and Darrell.  What was amazing to me about it was no one was speaking and you could feel their spirits change. At the end I felt like I had a prayer for it, but I first wanted to ask them a question.  The question was do they feel like God had loved them over our days with them.  They all raised their hands to say yes.  I then said that that was JESUS LOVING THE CHURCH.  I then said that he had just given them an example of how they are to love their wives. So I prayed that they would become a example of how men should love their wives in this nation.  I prayed that it would be like a nuclear bomb that expands throughout this country and over takes the stronghold that has been set up here for years and years.  We need to pray that the word would not be stolen from their hearts, and that it would bear fruit, and fruit that remains.  Thank you all for your prayers for us, I have felt that covering over us the whole time here.  

Please continue to pray for our travels back home for me, and for Darrell going to Mumbai with the meetings there.  

God Bless you all, Mike

Joyce Prepchuk's testimony:

After several years of wanting to return to India to minister, the opportunity came this March, and by March 31st I was on the plane to Delhi! It is nothing short of a miracle that all the pieces of this plan came together. I got my visa in just one week (a miracle), but I still had no travel itinerary. It wasn't until late in the day of April 30 that my travel was finalized (another miracle), and early the next morning I was on my way.
 
I joined 4 other women and traveled to the north of India to minister in 2 separate seminars for the beautiful ladies of India. They eagerly received the Word in the sessions and small groups, and then took it out to the local neighborhoods. What a thrill to hear their testimonies of confronting false religions and presenting the love and power of our risen Lord! We prayed for healing for many, and saw many healed. On the last night a young Hindu lady was brought for healing. She was unable to conceive and said that if Jesus healed her she would receive Him as her Savior. She felt the presence of our wonderful Lord and left rejoicing.
What a powerhouse of potential these ladies are for the kingdom of God, and what a joy it's been to be a small part of it!