Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dear Friends,

Three simple update/reminders:
  • Sunday's meeting at the Glenn Otto Park in Troutdale: 3pm for "story sharing" and at 5pm we'll share a meal followed by our monthly Worship at the River at 6pm.
  • Also, some could not download the 5 minute audio of Carlene's story...it's posted now, just click on Carlene's Story.
  • Finally, most of you who are regulars at the River know Connie Dana, a long time friend and amazing lover of God. Several of us gathered together a few weeks ago and listened together for her healing. Following is the result....would you pray this prayer in agreement for her healing?
Bless you, Darrell

Connie's Crafted Prayer
Lord, we will listen for your voice. We know you are with us. We set our hearts on your heart. We know you have plans and a destiny for Connie. Lord we stand firmly on the word of God. We put our confidence in your unshakable design in this process. Lord, speak to Connie in such a way that there is an unshakable confidence. A rock word. A lamp post, along the way... take confidence in this brand new journey. It will be like a story... a new journal, a new beginning of new confidence... and you have given us a new song. Thank you for the promise: Rise up mighty warrior, the Lord your God is with you. He's given you the power to stand. He has placed within you a fire that will not go out. Rise up mighty warrior. You will not be deserted...as streams of living water...your roots go deep. Rise up mighty warrior! The Almighty has not given Connie a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and the sound mind. That spirit will witness with your spirit. The witness of your spirits... a yes and amen. Thank you for your DNA which is implanted in us. Your character. You're the living word "regeneration." There are gates opening. The three gates are love, power and the sound mind. These are highways for your mind. We ask that you would fill Connie with your affections... Release the things that have been hidden. Cause the veil of illness to lift. Christ in Connie the Hope of Glory. Release supernatural healings of Your Glory in her. The intoxicating spirit of fear must leave now! Not by our power, but by your power Jesus. We say, to the spirits of cancer your time is up. Jesus, the name above all names. He is Lord above cancer and the cancer is bound now in the name of Jesus. Go go go go go by the blood of Jesus. Go go go fire of God, burn out the remains of cancer. Burn with the fire, let it turned to ash. Song: Blessed be the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come. No weapon against you shall prosper. No weapon shall prosper against you. You are captured by His Love...captivated by His Mercy. We see you in Him. You are captivated by His Grace. We see Him in you. In you. In you. In you. In you. In you. In you. In you. We are: Captivated by His Mercy, captivated by His Grace. Captured by His Love, as we seek His face We find Him when we see Him in you. In you. In you. In you. In you. In you Connie we see His Love. His Love in you. In you. In you. Amen. The Lord's response: Don't wonder, don't doubt even though there are times you feel like I am not near and you don't even want to try. I understand those feelings for I too was in the desert and in the garden. You will remember how to reach out to Me and how to find your peace in Me. I know and I see that your heart is set on Me. The "Mary" part of your heart has chosen the better Way, the better Truth and the better Life. I do not question your love for me. I see it as steadfast, true and unwavering even though you question yourself. I know you will stand with me until My Spirit moves you. I know you are listening for my voice all the time. I see your faith and your patience to wait on me. When there is nothing clear, nothing to see, nothing to hear, feel, taste or touch - still you believe that I am very near. You can not imagine what will come but I know the plans I have for you. You've already made your choice. You are standing firm and I will move you forward. Lower to you or for lowered new lives for your voice My voice. Yes, I am waiting to see if you will learn to love the dreams that I am dreaming for you. You can't imagine what I have in store for you. You have already made the best choice. My mercies are new every morning, and I will make my dwelling place in your home. I am your God, and I will strengthen you and uphold you with my righteous right hand. Do not be afraid of quietness and be comfortable in my presence. Do not put your trust in information or medical advice alone. Listen for My voice. Jesus