Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Worship at the River Watchmen at the River


Newsletter of Pacific Ministries’ monthly meetings February, 2008

at Glenn Otto Community Park, Troutdale, Oregon.

Our hearts ache for your moving.

Oh, come and speak Your Word.

Breathe the breath of life into our souls.

We hunger for you, Lord.

A yearning, as deep calls to deep.


Observations of what the Lord has begun in our lives:

a) New newsletter, reviewing in writing, our meetings and God’s movement in our midst.

b) Prayer Centers – A passion for prayer is the primary motive; it teaches how to rest in Christ.

Kansas City

North Korea in 1907

c) God is speeding up transitions and opening up new opportunities and relationships;

similar to Joshua, when he led God’s people into the promised land.

d) We will experience more battles as we reach out in intercessory prayer; usually, we

experience worship first.

e) We need to tune in to the Lord and what He is doing, like the right channel that water flows

through.

f) We will be dealing with those who are not the sheep of the Good Shepherd, similar to

Haman in the life of Esther. They may be outside the church or even inside, claiming to be

Christians, but with the heart and actions like Haman.

g) There is a purifying, similar to a silver anvil or a volcano of fire, with the Lord’s moving.

h) There is a process of building in the Lord, a call to the land; it is waiting to be free, as in

the following:

“The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice,

but by the will of the One who subjected it, in hope that the creation

itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the

glorious freedom of the children of God.” Romans 8:19-21

i) The Holy Spirit is convicting our hearts of offenses against the land; the land groans

because it has been raped and depleted. We may not fully understand, but we need to

ask forgiveness for prostituting the gift of worship.

j) We may be too close to understand fully what this new beginning is about; it is not the

“name it & claim it” false doctrine, but rather a decree with a scriptural basis. We are

Declaring God’s truth and are operating out of our destiny in Christ and walking in

authority, not in presumption.


Transition to a worship that is active and honors God and His creation:

The Lord loves the sound of this place, the sound of our worship.


We just want to tell you we love you,

we love the way you love.

In the place where you are, lift up praise. Soprano and baritone, we glorify His Name.


You are worthy of praise, so worthy.

I will love you with all of my heart.

I will love you with all of my soul.

I will love you with all of my strength,

all of my days.


Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord.

You are worthy, worthy.

There is only One Most High.

There is only one Lord Jesus.

Glory to the Righteous One.


People will choose which door; Jesus will separate. He will honor and bless those who choose to follow Him.

We are on our knees in repentance.

Here is my heart; cleanse my heart today.

Outside of you, there is no light.

We surrender, we surrender. (echoes fill the air)


Prophetic Words spoken:

1) As His people come before Him, pure in heart,

His living water will come gushing forth – we’re right there!

2) The Lord brings the fire of the Holy Spirit – protects us from anything that is not of the

Lord, refining our lives.

How we love your fire!

How we love your flame!

Come inside my heart.

Burn in me again.


Burn away all the dross.

Count it all but loss.

Burn it all away. (three times)

Until we see your face.


May we be like snow.

Purify as a goldsmith refines gold.

May the Father see the pure in heart,

and never let us go.


“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and parish.”

Isaiah 41:10,11


Pure gold pours down, reflecting Christ, seeking lowly places, as in the following:


“Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up.” James 4:10


Surrender, servant’s heart.

Give it all to Him, cheerful giver.

You will be my satisfaction, Oh Lord.

Jesus is with me in the garden, not my will – Your will be done.

I glue myself to you – my body, soul, spirit,

That I may be with you,

Move with you.


I seek you first, Lord.

I have a greater thirst for Your Word.

I lay aside everything that would hinder my being with you,

Less of me and more of you,

That is what I say,

Jesus, every day.


I will rest; I will wait; I will abide,

for as long as it takes, for you to produce a fruit in me.

Abide, abide, I will abide in the vine.


Prophetic words:

1) A white horse with a bit in his mouth, the Lord is pulling him out of danger.

2) God is raising us up to a higher level, to see spiritual things He is seeing.


Communion

A new union with You, Lord.

A common union with you, Lord.

Jesus’ blood washes us as white as snow.

We celebrate this day.

There’s healing in the blood.

We partake in the bread of life.

We abide in you.

Prophetic themes:

1) This place in time, the Holy Spirit flows in tenderness.

2) Farther and farther into the river, in canoes, into the Father.

3) He is making it possible for Him to be our One and Only.

4) It is the love of God that compels us.

5) We are the reflection of Jesus in us.

6) Blessing over the gatekeepers of the land; angels ‘round about us.


Jesus wore a crown of thorns; we have a helmet of salvation.

He is pouring Living Waters on our hearts; we are pure in heart.