Monday, March 19, 2012

Korea/Mongolia 1

Many thanks for your prayers and support as I have been in Korea for six days. I have shared in pastors and leadership seminars, intercessory groups, house churches and young people's gatherings. The church in Korea, like America, is standing at crossroads. There is a growing and holy dissatisfaction for maintaining status quo. Young people, seminary graduates and even young pastors are beginning to ask the question: There must be something more than building buildings and collecting people. Many are willing to make massive changes in their view of the church education and missions.

Everywhere I go I am challenging them with a question my friend Rodrick from India asked a group of young leaders: The fruit of a mango it's not another mango. The fruit of a mango is a tree.

I am sensing a massive mango tree planter movement!

Many Koreans are passionate to receive prayer for fresh anointing. My reply is: I can give you no more anointing than you already have.

I leave in a few days for Mongolia where I will join with Canadian leaders for ministry.