Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thailand


Friends,


(Carlene)
This is the day that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friend. Somebody started planning it not knowing what's ahead, and they'll continue planning it forever just because ....this is the day that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friend.......OH my goodness. We just walked in the door. It is 10:30pm Sunday night and we were up and running at 6:30. Let's see if I can "Thai this one together" for you.


Breakfast
Church
Tour of history of Presbytery missionaries and Aids Foster home for Thai orphans.
Lunch at Korean Restaurant
To worship center to hear Pastor Darrell
Fruit break
To ancient wall/gate to pray.
Stand around and wait for bus
Watch traffic...Darrell and I sang/danced at a outdoor public market square
Share a traditional Thai meal and enjoy a Thai childrens Christian traditional folk music/dance

The next day was filled with our team prayer assignments at the highest mountain at a Buddhist temple, Listen here, and here for our podcasts). Later that evening, some 2500 Thai believers came for a worship and prayer concert. Today, I (Darrell) speak in the morning to 50 pastors from Korea who have sponsored these events and have various mission centers throughout this country, and then, I will share this evening and tomorrow.

We are grateful for prayers, and a confirming word from Chuck Pearce a few weeks ago about Thailand makes sense. An excerpt:

“I AM beginning to surround this Nation. I would
say I AM going to break out first in the North, (currently, Carlene and I are in the northern area)
... I AM going to move in a very peculiar
way over these next 3 years, for My Wind will be like a whirlwind
around this Nation... I say teams will come and go with you as you worship
around this Nation. The Nations that surround this Nation will begin to
come to the borders and say ‘Come over...come over and worship with
us.’...“Do not despise a small beginning, for I already began in this Nation.”
Click here for Full word
Bless you,


Darrell and Carlene