Sunday, November 16, 2008

I survived 2 flights of19 hours,4 sec...






Dear Friends,

I survived 2 flights of19 hours,4 security checkpoints, bad food (never
each a spicy chicken special at the McDonald's in Japan), frantic taxi
rides in Bangkok....all of it  for at least two reasons.  John and Sara
Kim.  John and Sara are, missionary pioneers who have treated me like a
king.  They have hosted me these two days before I leave Monday for Sri
Lanka.  The story of their understanding of the spiritual history and condition of Thailand is HERE(5min).  Their vision for this country is HERE(6min).




While here, the historic funeral of Princess in the Royal Family is effectively capturing the country.






Just saw BBC News report on escalating violence in that country
and would appreciate renewed prayers over the next few days.









Thank you for praying for us!!

Darrell