Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Friends...

Sometimes a song can express more in a few minutes than hours of teaching/preaching. Last month, I was sharing with a Korean congregation, and I felt impressed to "sing the message." I picked up the worship leader's guitar, and sang a new song...right out of scripture. (Psalms 133) The song was spontaneous and interpreted in Korean.
(click on the link to hear it)
I am leaving tomorrow for Korea and Carlene is remaining here to care for family. Thank you for praying for us, and I will continue to update my journey through an audio podcast.
Blessings,


Darrell and Carlene
March
21 Arrive Korea 4pm
11pm Esther (midnight prayer service)
22 Esther (worship team training)
23 am Asan Church
pm Cheon Methodist
24 Cheon Pastor's Gathering

27 Harvest Bible Institute
28 11am Bethel Church Seoul
7pm Choon-in Church
29 10am-5pm Grace Church Seoul
30 10am History Maker Church

Jeju Ywam
March 31-April-4