Sunday, February 11, 2007

Worship at the River February 11, 2007

Legendary Green Bay Packers coach Vince Lombardi started every season with a team meeting. With all eyes on him, he simply said: "Gentlemen, this is a football."

When Jesus was asked what the most important commandment was, He replied:

Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

We believe people are moving from spectators to players, and the unique contribution the Lord created in each is a reflection of the nature of God, which is an essential part of "being in the game."

Prophetic worship is about connecting heaven and earth. It is worship that is both heavenly and earthly. Prophetic and life changing – God desires to penetrate the culture around us.

What does prophetic worship involve?
_ Singing
_ Dance
_ Mime
_ Symbolic actions
_ ‘Supernatural sounds’ and ‘new’ music – Romans 8 vs. 22-23, 26-27
_ Art

Ephesians 5 vs. 18-19.
.. be filled with the Spirit. 19 Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Christ.

1-14-07

My word goes out to a thirsty world and it goes to quench that thirst. Yet the world doesn’t even know what it is thirsty for. My word will water the earth like rain and snow, bringing fruit and bread. The word will accomplish what I desire, this word that I have placed in your heart and in your mouth….
Josh Hubbard

Part one: I am here, I want to invade you.
Part two: I am calling you higher. Come into a new place with Me!
Part three: Get ready, I am going to present you, my Bride!
Vonnie Wheelon

Trumpets Blowing, Trumpets Blasting !!!, Trumpets singing MY Song, singing MY Love to you. Hear how clear it is, how sharp it is, how it blast, and pierces into the space. Sounding of MY Love for the Bride. Come, Come,all yee to the Wedding Feast. For it is time to be Wed, Married, and Covenanted into Fullness.
Marsh Maddox

“Worship, by its very nature, is prophetic. Worship engages an omnipresent God who spans the dimension of time. Inherent in worship is a prophetic declaration of what has happened, what is happening now, and what is to come. When we worship, we are suddenly thrust into an eternal realm, where worship is being offered up continually before the Lord. In those moments, we are literally catapulted into the future, joining those from eons past, in worshipping the Ancient of Days. Worship flows from revelation about God.” John Paul Jackson



Majesty (Here I Am)

Here I am humbled by your Majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb

Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty

Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire

Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Written by Stu Garrard/Martin Smith (c)2003 Curious? Music UK
On Christ the Solid Rock
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name
Chorus:
On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness veils his lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In ev'ry high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

Psalm 66

G D/F#
Shout With Joy Un-to The Lord
Em C
Sing Glory To His Name
G
All The Earth Will
D/F# C
Bow Before His Name
G D/F#
How Awesome Are Your Marvelous Deeds
Em C
The Greatness Of Your Power
G
Come And See
D/F# G
What The Lord Has Done

Chorus:
C G
Praise His Name 2X
C Em
Praise Our God
C Am D
Let The Sound Be Heard


We're Fascinated By Your Glory.

Gm F Ebmaj 7
We're Fascinated By Your Glory.

We're Fascinated By Your Grace.

We're Fascinated By Your Presence.
Bb F/A C
We're Fascinated With Your Face.


Dm F
We Come Before You Lord
We Come To Extol You Lord
You Are The Fairest Of 10,000
Humbly We Seek Your Face