Monday, January 29, 2007

Just before Mike played his three part piece I felt the Lord asked me to write down what I was going to hear. Maybe you even said something like that before he played. I don't think I've tried to do that before but I got three separate things that went along with what most everyone else got. There just didn't seem to be a space for me to jump in to share it then.
Part one: I am here, I want to invade you.
Part two: I am calling you higher. Come into a new place with Me!
Part three: Get ready, I am going to present you, my Bride!
Vonnie
Trumpets Blowing, Trumpets Blasting !!!, Trumpets singing MY Song, singing MY Love to you. Hear how clear it is, how sharp it is, how it blast, and pierces into the space. Sounding of MY Love for the Bride. Come, Come,all yee to the Wedding Feast. For it is time to be Wed, Married, and Covenanted into Fullness.
Marsh Maddox