Monday, June 10, 2013

Korea 2013



Last Saturday evening a dozen or so of us gathered to enjoy each other and listen to the Lord together for upcoming events.  Later this week, I will travel to Korea for the first time in over a year.  There has been a burning message in my heart about true spiritual unity and a fresh revelation of grace that I want to bring to my friends.  As folks prayed for me this is literally a transcription of what was prayed:

...protection and willingness to release the message in obedience...
...open hands with regard to schedule and every divine appointment...
..favor with leaders and churches..
..walking in the daily light of the revelation of God's grace..

John 17
revelation of unity with an open heart and open ears.  You have spoken about unity in this passage that this message of hunger for real unity would be happening even now.  When one church or one believer struggles all are affected.  A new baptism of love that would break down walls which keep leaders from relating and loving one another.

After these prayers, I felt the beginnings of the spiritual song which summarizes everything.  Here are the lyrics and perhaps one day I'll sing it for you live!  

How Can the Arms Say I Am Not Part of the Body?
How Can the Hands Say I Do Not Belong?
How Can a Foot Say I Am Not Wanted? 
How Can the Heads Say I Am Not Part of 
What the Father Has Created for Kingdom Glory to Be Revealed!

Lord Let Us See the Parts All Together
Lord Let Us See the Unity of Faith
One Heart One Voice One Mind and One Body
All for the Glory of Kingdom Revealed

Thank you for praying for this trip.