Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dear Friends, For six years, I played improvisational Christmas piano arrangements at the Portland International Airport. This timely assignment from the Lord taught me much about obedience and listening. I started a few months after September 11, 2001, and this experience became a template for a fresh revelation of worship and ministry. I recorded a Christmas album of these songs and want to offer an MP3 of this as a Christmas gift to you. Thank you for praying for Carlene and I during our recent Ministry trip to India. Pictures of our International team, the conference, street scenes and the Taj Mahal can be viewed here. For those of you who enjoy video, I have posted a YouTube video of Rodrick's Conference, worship, our sharing, and even India traffic! Mark your calendars for you Sunday, December 11th's Worship at the River will be at the Troutdale House and will celebrate a Holiday Potluck beginning at 4 PM. (more details to follow) We bless you this holiday season. We have much to be thankful for.