Sunday, August 08, 2010

August Worship at the River: A Reminder and a Song

The Reminder:

Hope to see you at the River this Wednesday, August 11 at the Troutdale House with our meal beginning at 6pm, and Worship at 7pm. Join us at our new location for Worship at the River (WAR) We’ve enjoyed our potluck meals over the past months. The worship, fellowship, and meals and been creative, filling, and wonderful!

The Song:

Three years ago Mikki Yamasaki gave me lyrics to a simple but profound song she wrote and I put them to music.  It is a timely encouraging promise from the Lord.  The song is attached and the lyrics follow.

I Am There

Key E (Capo 2 frets)

        Em7             D
No matter where you are
Asus
I am there
No matter what you believe
I am there
G            D/F#
I shall care for you
Now and forever more
G   /F#  /E /D /C# /B    A
This is my song I sing for you
Em7     
I am there
D
I am there.

See you at the River,

Darrell and Carlene

Use our Pacificministries Paypal account for a secure tax deductible gift (it is not necessary to have a Paypal account to give)

Pacificministries
PO Box 1401
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Pacificministries@gmail.com
http://pacificministries.blogspot.com
I am there.WMAI am there.WMA
2725K   Download