Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Praying Friends,

Dear Praying Friends, 

After a 14 hour flight from Seattle and an hour and a half by automobile travel I arrived in Tokyo safely and in good health. And, surprisingly I slept a good eight hours and feel as if my body is adjusted to the time change.  That frequently happens to me, and I feel as if it is a great gift from the Lord.  George, a relatively new Christian picked me up from the airport.  George was born in Brazil, has Japanese ancestry, is married to a Peruvian, and together they speak nine languages.  He has been working here in Tokyo for the last six years.  George spoke very good English and had amazing story of God's salvation and healing in his family.  I immediately bonded with him, and I felt it was a great beginning to this trip. I first visited Japan eight years ago when I was a substitute Youth with a Mission speaker.  Jean Darnall, one of our heroes in the faith, asked me to speak for her.  During that assignment, the Lord gave me a series of dreams and visions with regard to this country's prophetic destiny.  Driving from the airport, I noticed office buildings filled with busy workers.  Many Japanese work some 14 hours a day, and the nation is desperate to experience the Father's love and true joy. Over the next four days, I will speak at Harvest Bible University during the day, and at Pastor Kim's church in the evening.  He is hosting the meetings and we will visit five cities including Osaka and Okinawa over the next 10 days. Thank you for your covering intercessory fire.  I will post pictures and include an audio podcast in a future update. Blessings, Darrell