Friday, August 15, 2008

Friends,

Well, I know God is a mystery, and part of what He is doing involves signs and wonders. Signs refer to confirmation and direction; wonders are, well, a wonder. Bob Ekblad and I were teaching at the Holy Given school in Korea last week, and several students showed me "orb pics" over the worshiping children in Mozambique. (see below) I thought, well that's interesting.

Last Sunday evening at the River, someone took pictures of our outdoor celebration, and you can distinctly discern these mysteries...perhaps just the beginning of "a cloud the size of a man's fist." The Lord told me to put on the black shirt for worship...so the eagle carving Jerry (our first nation drummer) gave me would stand out.

Lord, thank you for the wonderful sound of revelation! You may listen to the entire worship and prophetic proclamations by clicking on: Worship at the River August 2008

Darrell



Conference with Graham Cooke....and Bill Johnson in 2006 (More detailed information on "orbs" here)