Friday, April 11, 2008

Dear Friends,

It's Friday, April 11, 3:30 am...and yes, my internal time-clock is
unsure of what time zone or even what city I'm in. After 18 days and
7 cities, I'm finally in my own home! Thank you for your prayer
support during a grueling but rewarding trip.

I had several encounters with leaders of the "unknown
Church"....believers who are not "underground", but rather, who are
fully functioning and active Kingdom workers in various countries
whose governments regularly persecute and imprison Christians.
Understandably, I cannot share any specific names and places, but I
was humbled, encouraged, and blessed by their stories of faith and
perseverance under great pressure. These meetings had great personal
impact, and I believe are divine appointments which will have meaning
for years to come.

We are excited to welcome Jim and Faith Chosa
(http://www.daychief.org) this Sunday, April 13, 6pm at our monthly
Worship at the River gatherings. Carlene and I joined this couple
last year on an intercessory prayer assignment throughout the Olympic
Peninsula. We'll also welcome other long time friends from Oregon
First Nation churches to this Sunday's Worship at the River.

You can find directions and Newsletter summaries of our Worship at the
River gatherings, review travel itineraries, listen to podcasts, and
view pictures and even video at Pacificministries.

Blessings!

Darrell and Carlene Dahlman




--
Pacificministries@gmail.com
Pacificministries
PO Box 1351
Fairview, OR 97024
http://pac
ificministries.blogspot.com/