Tuesday, October 17, 2006

September Update

Dear Friends,

Looking forward to Worship at the River this Sunday evening at 6 pm at the Glenn Otto Community Park in Troutdale. This month we are focusing on the phrase "Yours is the ....power".
I'll also share a bit about "pearls and orphans" and how the Lord was so faithful to reveal His perfect plan during my trip to China/North Korea. An excerpt from my journal may give you a sense of how He spoke:


* This assignment is not a mistake or miscalculation.....
* A key to My purpose is found in your response to the interruption of your plans...
* Trust Me to reveal my purpose....
* My Kingdom's power is manifested in humility....and my Kingdom is found in the least of these...


Needless to say, I have caught just a glimpse of God's power and His Kingdom discovered in the most obscure and humble places, and I am forever changed.

Bless you, and hope to see you Sunday evening.

Darrell and Carlene