Monday, October 06, 2008






Dear Friends,

In the midst of turbulent and increasingly
negative financial news, believers find themselves running to the
Rock.  Not the rock of Gibraltar, not the rock of a secure financial
portfolio, not the rock of the federal government, but the security and
safety of Jesus, the Chief Financial Officer of the Universe.  It is Him who we exalt and worship.  He is the refuge we run to. 


Carlene and I have been to two gatherings the last several weeks. 
We attended the International Fellowship of Ministries conference in
Seattle last week, and these past few days, we have been
leading worship in a seminar with Tom and Diane Hawkins,
whose focus is on proper protocol in intercessory prayer and working
with survivors of dissociative disorders.  The content of these
meetings were diverse, but the common denominator was and continues to
be our love and worship of Jesus as Healer and our Rock.


I believe the Church of Jesus Christ is in the process of being
redefined and purified, and we will face many more challenges.  One
only needs to read the headlines of any major newspaper for
confirmation.  Thankfully, believers all over the world are learning to
gather in celebration for one purpose: Jesus.  It is the reason we
continue to gather together the second Sunday evenings once a month at
theTroutdale Community Center. 



Mikki Yamasaki, who organized the meetings with Tom and Diane
Hawkins, had crafted song lyrics in anticipation of our conference.  I 
modified these lyrics, and put them to music.  We introduced them as a
worship team to the conference, and I believe they have current
prophetic application.  I have included these lyrics as well as the
digital audio files (just me and my guitar) for dowload in this Update.
Feel free to duplicate and use them in any way you choose. We'll
introduce them at Worship at the River this Sunday, October 12, at 6
p.m. 


Thank you for praying and supporting Pacificministries.  I
(Darrell) will leave for Korea on Monday, October 13, and David Park
and I will travel to Vladivostik and 3 other cities in Russia for one
week.  Please pray as we meet leaders in these strategic cities located
just a few miles from the borders of China, North Korea, and Russia.  I
will send out email and podcast updates which will be posted on Pacificminstries.


 

Bless you,

 

Darrell and Carlene Dahlman

Travel Itinerary

Saturday, October 11 1pm-5pm.

2nd Cascadia Rendezvous – Astoria   http://www.antiochhouse.net/about_us.htm

 

Sunday, October 12 6pm

Worship at the River   Pacificministries

 

October 13-28

Korea/Russia  Updates and podcasts will be posted

 
November 23- December 8
Thailand



 


I Am There



Words: Mildred Yamasaki

Music: Darrell Dahlman


         Em7             D
No matter where you are

Asus


I am there


No matter what you believe 


I am there


G            D/F#


I shall care for you


Now and forever more


G   /F#  /E /D /C# /B    A


This is my song I sing for you


Em7    


I am there


D



I am there.



 


Let Mercy Reign!

 


Words: Mildred Yamasaki

Music: Darrell Dahlman

 





Let Mercy reign


Let Mercy reign


Let Mercy reign in me  (Live/Flow)

 





Let it be a


driving force,


that shapes the way 

I live.

I lay down all

my hurts and pain


bring freedom to my life

 



Let me sing this


song of the joy,


to be more and more like Him

I will trust in the finished work



Let mercy flow within.












Key: F (Capo 3frets)
Chorus:

D    Em7   D/F#  G   Bm  G  Asus

D    Em7   D/F#  G   Bm  Asus  Em7


Verse: 

D    Em7   D/F#  G

D    Em7   D/F#   Asus